Franceska Jones joined Open Doors Academy as a Post-Secondary Success Counselor in the fall of 2019. Franceska is a Certified Global Career Development Facilitator and adjunct faculty member at Notre Dame College. She is also an entrepreneur, founding Tax Solutions Inc. in 2014 with her husband. At Notre Dame College, she recently managed employer training and career support services for students with disabilities. Franceska is a dedicated higher education administrator, with over ten years of experience in higher education, career, and workforce development. While at Notre Dame College, Franceska created and implemented the “First-Year to Career” program for the Academic Support Center students.
Franceska received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University. John Carroll University awarded her a master’s degree in Non-Profit Administration in 2013. Currently, Franceska is a doctoral student at Morgan State University studying Higher Education Leadership, whose focus is on Community College Leadership. Franceska is a native of Cleveland Heights; she is the wife of Rudolph Jones, III, and the proud mother of Phoenix Jones.
- Cleveland Leadership Center- Member of 2020 Class OnBoard Cleveland
- Leadership Council Member – Engaged! Cleveland 2019-Present
- Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club -Top 25 under 35 Movers & Shakers Award Winner- 2019
- Inducted as Advisory Board member for Cleveland Early College High School – CMSD-2019- Present
- Featured in 13th & 14th Edition of Who’s Who in Black Cleveland-2018,2019